Who are we?
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. is the entertainment arm of the world's leading communications company, Time Warner. Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. comprises numerous divisions including Television, Home Video, Theatrical, On-line and Consumer Products. The Warner Bros. Consumer Products (WBCP) division licenses the intellectual property rights of the Warner Bros. portfolio, including DC Comics (Batman, Superman, Justice League, Wonder Woman), The Wizarding World of J.K. Rowling (Harry Potter, Fantastic Beasts), and Classic Animation (Looney Tunes, Scooby Doo, Tom & Jerry, Hanna Barbera), for use in merchandise and promotional activity. Our business covers many categories, including Toys, Fashion, Home, FMCG, Publishing and Promotions.
What part will you play?
The Senior Category Manager will support the Executive Director EMEA Fashion & Home in the development of long term brand building growth for the Home & Infant categories. You will identify key EMEA based companies in these industries as potential licensees for WBCP properties and manage designated licensees.
What will you be doing?
- Manage all aspects of assigned regional and/or global accounts, including product line plans, sales plans, forecasting and performance analysis.
- Build effective relationships and deliver best-in-class service with assigned accounts to drive placement and maximize revenue.
- Identify category opportunities and industry trends, including product innovation, to drive business opportunities and market share gain.
- Evaluate competitive landscape for category, brand and age segmentation while identifying gaps and opportunities to gain market share for identified line of business, creating a point of difference for WB Brands.
- Build category plans for assigned categories and drives their implementation partnering with local category and key Regional teams.
What do we require from you?
- Solid licensing sales experience and/or buying experience required.
- Knowledge of Home or Infant licensing industry required including infant apparel.
- Must have ability to organize and prioritize work,
- Confident manner, able to prepare and present written and oral sales presentations
- Able to build strong, effective relationships with clients, licensees, and management to determine needs and solve problems.
- Must be able to travel when necessary (approximately 10%).
- The maturity and adaptability to embrace change and be comfortable with ambiguity.
Bonus points for?
- European experience desirable.