International specialised exhibition Licensing World Russia grows together with the popularity of licenses and expanding opportunities of various Russian and foreign brands rent for production of wide range of consumer goods.
“The new look of your product” is the main motto of the forthcoming Licensing World Russia exhibition, which reflects the whole perspective of popular characters, brands, images use in the various categories of consumer goods production.
The Licensing World Russia exhibition will be held from September 17th to 18th 2014 in Moscow (Crocus Expo, Pavilion 2, Hall 6). Better known today as the Russian Licensing Forum, from September 2014 exhibition gains the new brand name – Licensing World Russia.
Based on exhibitors / licensing market player’s survey and in connection with the expansion of international participation, it was decided not only to change exhibition name, but also the meeting date. Exhibition Licensing World Russia, as well as previous session, will be supported by ACGI (Association of the children’s goods industry enterprises).
Licensing World Russia not only will preserve and multiply the achievements, key events and topics of previous forums, but also will open new futures of the Russian licensing industry in accordance with the latest world trends.
In September 2014 in the frameworks of Licensing World Russia, special exposition Licensees for Retail will be organised. The relevance of this sector emphasises the constant growing of interest from retail sector to licenses in Russia.
Licensing World Russia has established itself as the most large-scale branch exhibition in Russia, CIS and Eastern European countries. The March exhibition broke all records, proving its status of the most influential and important event in the licensing industry, which has no analogues in Russia. The effectiveness of the exhibition confirmed by high level of loyalty and satisfaction, both by exhibitors and professional visitors of the exhibition.
Participation in the exhibition took 45 companies from 6 countries (including 31 direct exhibitor, +48% comparing with the previous session). The exposition has increased by 10%. Exhibition can proud with the high quality of visitors. The previous forum was visited by over 2,000 people, including 93 per cent of licensing industry specialists from 14 countries.
Exhibitors were satisfied with the results of business meetings held during the exhibition and expressed their firm intention to participate in the Licensing World Russia.
Among the regular participants of the exhibition are: The Walt Disney Company, Nickelodeon Viacom, Animaccord Animation Company, RIKI Production Center, Marmelad Media, Rainbow, Melnitsa, FC Zenit, Toonbox, KinoAtis, Aeroplane, PLAYCOM; Licensing agencies ELC, Megalicense, ICON Promotion, Brand Extensions Russia, INK, Plus Licens, CLS; RAFA, Tempting Brands, EDIS, Russian Mobile TV and others.
Key events of the Licensing World Russia exhibition:
- LICENSING CENTER – remarkably simple and effective exhibition resource for presentation and promotion as characters, images, brands, suggested for rent, as well as various kinds of finished products, successfully produced by the licensees.
- BUSINESS PROGRAM – the ideal platform for business communication and the ability for licensing professionals to update their market knowledge, to exchange experience and gain invaluable practical advice from branch experts and key licensing industry speakers.
- LICENSING UNIVERSITY – will become an integral part of business program of Licensing World Russia and continue to educate the start-up licensees about game rules of the licensing market;
- SCREENING SUITE – great opportunity to demonstrate teasers, as well as clips for the film and television broadcasts, which will be launched in the near future.
- LICENSEES FOR RETAIL centre – the unique opportunity for licensors to establish direct contact with retail chains.