Hit animated pre-school TV show Everything's Rosie is ramping up its licensing activity in Europe.
V&S Entertainment's property has expanded its international licensing programme across the UK, Spain and Portugal in the last 12 months, and there are more "significant deals" in the pipeline.
Licensing agents have recently been appointed to carry the Rosie brand forward in key growth markets including Spain, Italy, France, South America and South Africa.
The licensing portfolio extends beyond traditional toys, publishing and apparel product lines, having taken the step into the digital media landscape via apps and other content.
A statement read: "Everything’s Rosie is rapidly emerging as the foremost pan-territory girls pre-school brand, creating waves in the licensing world. Confirmation of the fourth series will bring the episode total to 104 episodes, assuring Rosie fans of further fun-filled episodes."
Vickie Corner, MD at V&S Entertainment, commented: "The Everything’s Rosie brand has really taken off and we are thrilled with how well it has been received.
"We’ve grown our licensing programme and portfolio of products significantly in the UK, Spain and Portugal with upcoming launches planned for Italy, France and South Africa in the next 12 months.
"We are taking the brand to the next level and will focus on driving our licensing programmes in key markets. The momentum is building with a lot of excitement around the Rosie brand and significant new deals are in the pipeline."
Here's a round-up of recent Everything's Rosie news stories:
- The Everything’s Rosie Playtime App and Bedtime App from Egmont Publishing Group launched last year.
- The Everything’s Rosie Nintendo DS Game from Avanquest Software Publishing Limited hit shelves in January.
- Suma Licensing, which manages the brand in Spain, has been appointed to drive a licensing programme in Portugal.
- De Agostini Libri S.p.A will launch the first range of Everything’s Rosie books in Italy in March 2013.
- South African licensing agent Charter Licensing and Marketing (CLM) has been appointed to secure licensees for a June 2013 launch.
- Everything’s Rosie content including games and activities now appears in a new CBeebies Magazine app.
- The Everything’s Rosie 10 Minute Tale ‘The Special Invitation’ from Egmont Publishing Group was voted to receive a Bizzie Baby Award by parents.
- The Everything’s Rosie ‘Raggles The Reporter’ game from Jumbo Games has received two accolades – Highly Commended in the Right Start! and Toy Talk Awards 2012.
Want to receive up to the minute licensing industry news straight to your inbox? Click here to sign up for the free Licensing.biz Daily Digest and Newsflash services. You can also follow Licensing.biz on Twitter and Facebook.