The licensing executive will:
· Assist with marketing plans and yearly calendar of key marketing dates.
· Assist with maintaining property portfolio
· Market/territory research
· Assist with category management & analysis
· Coordinate brand activities
· Help create presentations/collate information for presentations
· Trade show schedules and yearly calendar
· Attending and assisting with trade shows
Candidates must be:
· Good communicators – both on telephone and face to face
· Possess good interpersonal skills
· Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
· Team player but also able to work autonomously when required
· Business experience/education – preferably in licensing but not essential
· Languages – not essential but of benefit.
Salary £19,000 - £20,000 + 26 days holiday + Bank Holidays.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV to: Francesca@lisleintlicensing.com
Tel: 01937 586237