The International Licensing Industry Merchandisers’ Association (LIMA) has revealed the recipients of this year’s Rising Stars Award. The group of young professionals will be recognised at this year’s International Licensing Awards.
Each will be commended during the ceremony, taking place on Tuesday, June 4 during this year’s Licensing Expo in Las Vegas.
This year’s Rising Stars are:
- Barbara Adu, Product Manager, PEZ Candy, Inc.
- Sophie Booth, Business Development Manager, Brandgenuity
- Nemo Bussu, Licensing Manager, KIDdesigns, Inc.
- Hélène El Arouni, Sr. Consumer Products Manager, TF1 Entertainment/Licenses
- Pablo Franco, Sr. Manager, Operations & Licensing, International Management Group
- Sophia Hunter, Director, Brand Integrations, pocket.watch
- Mireille Maragakis, Manager, Advisory, KMPG LLC
- Kalle Törmä, Founder & CEO, Flowhaven
“We’re so excited to showcase this group of talented young professionals who have already begun to make their mark on the licensing business,” said Maura Regan, president, LIMA.
“And of course, this is only the tip of the iceberg. Looking through all the nominations we received, there were so many deserving candidates. Winnowing down the list to just eight was a real challenge, but a good one to have, because it highlights the broad pool of talented, savvy businesspeople making their way up the ranks.”
The Rising Stars of Licensing are selected by an executive committee at LIMA headquarters following an international nomination period, in which everyone in the global licensing community is invited to put forward their stand-out young professionals.