There's only one day left to go of Brand Licensing Europe 2012, but don't worry about that just yet - here's all of today's top news from the show.
- FIFA planning 'the next vuvuzela' for 2014 World Cup
- TV Mania to make Superman apparel
- Disney Junior to ramp up 2013 production
- Kate Humble reveals eco bath and beauty range
- Tree Fu Tom licensees detailed
- Studio Anne Carlton launches The Hive Supercast range
- Fremantle Media celebrates 40 years of Rainbow
- GB Toys secures Dennis the Menace licence
- CPLG Iberia signs Mr Men and Little Miss
- Licensed headphone sales grow 130%
- Massive Max Steel marketing campaigns coming
- New Turtles, SpongeBob and Dora movies shown off
Want to receive up to the minute licensing industry news straight to your inbox? Click here to sign up for the free Licensing.biz Daily Digest and Newsflash services. You can also follow Licensing.biz on Twitter and Facebook.