Warner Bros. Consumer Products EMEA has announced the winners of its Golden Bunny Awards at a ceremony held at BLE 2014.
The awards have been designed to 'celebrate the hero partners of the WBCP EMEA licensing business and their outstanding contribution to product, retail and commercial excellence in the last 12 months'.
The winners of The Golden Bunny Awards 2014 are:
- McDonalds Europe for Best Consumer Promotion
- TCC for Best Retail Promotion
- Danone for Best Advertising Campaign
- Character Group for Best Product Features
- Primark for Fastest Growth
- LEGO for Best Product Innovation
- PUMA for Best Co-Branding Programme
- Original Marines for Product and Retail Excellence
“We congratulate all our Golden Bunny winners this year and extend our thanks and appreciation for the part they play in the success of our business and of all our brands," said Pilar Zulueta, executive vice president and general manager, Warner Bros. Consumer Products EMEA.
"Without hero partners in retail, promotions and product, we wouldn’t be able to bring our world-class brands to life for the many millions of fans that enjoy them the world over. It is a pleasure doing business with them all and we look forward to another highly successful 12 months.”