Annual video games industry show E3 kicked off in Los Angeles yesterday, with a plethora of new announcements featuring big brands.
We've dived through the news to offer this round up relevant to the licensing industry:
- The Elder Scrolls Online announced for PS4 and Xbox One
- Need for Speed movie confirmed, featuring Breaking Bad star Aaron Paul (as well as a new game):
- Ubisoft announces Rabbids interactive TV show for Xbox One
- Rocksmith 2014 music game shown off by Alice in Chains' guitarist Jerry Cantrell; Just Dance 2014 dancing title also revealed
- A host of new EA Sports titles presented including Madden 25 and FIFA 14
Want to receive up to the minute licensing industry news straight to your inbox? Click here to sign up for the free Licensing.biz Daily Digest and Newsflash services. You can also follow Licensing.biz on Twitter and Facebook.