The judges for the first round of the 2013 Kidscreen Awards have been announced.
Judges include director of CBeebies investment for BBC Worldwide Henrietta Hurford-Jones and Nickelodeon Australia director Hugh Baldwin.
Here’s the list of judges:
Pre-school (up to five years old)
- Carla de Jong – Executive in Charge of Production, Children’s and Youth Programming, CBC
- Henrietta Hurford-Jones – Director of CBeebies Investment, BBC Worldwide
- Deborah Macdonald – Independent Children’s Media Consultant
- Chris Rose – Commissioning Editor, Animation, ABC Australian Broadcasting Corporation
Kids (six to 11 years old)
- Hugh Baldwin – Director, Nickelodeon Australia
- Alan Gregg – Director of Original Content, Teletoon Canada
- Layla Lewis – Director of Programming and Acquisitions, Turner Broadcasting Asia Pacific
- Tara Sorensen – Head of Children’s Series Development, Amazon Studios
Tweens/teens (12 to 17 years old)
- Jan-Willem Bult – Creative Head, KRO Youth
- David Kleeman – President, American Center for Children and Media
- Tracia Ord – Senior Manager, Disney XD Worldwide
You can read more about the Kidscreen Awards here.
Want to receive up to the minute licensing industry news straight to your inbox? Click here to sign up for the free Licensing.biz Daily Digest and Newsflash services. You can also follow Licensing.biz on Twitter and Facebook.