FX’s Sons of Anarchy recently came to an end, but fans can still embrace the hit biker series thanks to an online auction from ScreenBid.
More than 700 props, wardrobe pieces and memorabilia straight from the set of Sons of Anarchy is up for grabs, and bidding is underway at www.ScreenBid.com.
The auction will begin closing at 9am, December 18th and proceeds of select items will benefit The Boot Campaign, Friends and Helpers and Chrysalis charities.
The charity items include Opie’s 2001 Harley-Davidson Dyna Super Glide Sport motorcycle, Jax’s Helmet and White Nikes, a Redwood Original Leather Cut and more.
Additional items available for auction include:
- Harley Davidson motorcycles
- Samcro Redwood Original leather cuts
- Jax Tellers’ SO and NS rings, hoodies, SAMCRO belt buckle and Nike sneakers
- Clay Morrow’s chain wallet, ring and bandana
- Chibs’ rosary, sunglasses, jeans and boots
- Tig’s Dickies, rings and silver medallion necklace
- Gemma’s leather jacket, necklaces and earrings
- Juice’s cigar case and CDC prison uniform
- Tara’s police case file and wedding ring
- Unser’s Airstream trailer
- The President’s gavel
- Nero’s business cards, cardigan sweater
- Samcro sunglasses, helmets, cigarette boxes, coffee mugs