A Star Wars pop-up restaurant will be opening at Disney World in Orlando during the park’s Star Wars Weekends taking place throughout this month and June.
Called Rebel Hangar: A Star Wars Lounge Experience, the restaurant will feature a menu full of Star Wars-themed food and beverages including:
- Pilot’s Pomme Frites – These are tossed with Parmesan cheese, garlic and parsley with a garlic aioli for dipping.
- Ensalada Naboo – seared chicken breast, bibb lettuce, grape tomatoes, watermelon radish, almond frica, and a parmesan-peppercorn ranch dressing.
- Lightsaber Bites – hand-dipped corn-battered knockwurst sausages with house-made chips and mustard dipping sauce.
- Crispy Chicken and Waffles = The Dark Fried – served with maple syrup and sweet barbecue sauce.
- Trio of Thermal Detonators – spicy pork wings topped with spicy piquillo-pepper sauce and slaw.
- Slider Sampler featuring “The Sith” barbecue-braised brisket with cole slaw and “The Jedi” with barbecued pulled chicken with arugula.
- Fruit and Cheese “Sabers” featuring Tillamook cheddar, Brie, goat cheese, pickled vegetables, crostini, cheddar crackers, blueberries, raspberries, honeydew melon, strawberry, olives and gherkins.
- Chips & Sith with red pepper coulis, black sesame dust, and corn tortilla chips.
- Yoda Key Lime Cake.
- Trio of Star Wars Mini Cupcakes, including Darth Vader (chocolate-peanut butter), Yoda (chocolate-hazelnut), and Jabba the Hutt (salted caramel latte) served in the Han Solo Carbonite Souvenir Box.
A new drink menu will include
- Imperial Blue – Maker’s Mark Whiskey, Cointreau, Blue Curacao, sweet and sour, topped with Sprite.
- Tatooine Sunset – Stoli vanilla, Parrot Bay Coconut Rum, pineapple juice with grenadine.
- Rebel Red – Grey Goose vodka, Chambord, sour mix and a splash of grenadine.
- Dagobah Swamp Juice – Midori, Tito’s Handmade Vodka, sweet and sour, topped with lemon-lime foam.
- The Dark Side – Stoli vanilla vodka, Bailey’s liqueur, crème de cocoa and brownie garnish.
- Alderaan Ale.
The Jabba the Hutt and Yoda cupcakes will also be available at Tusken Fridge Raiders, Trolley Car Café, Starring Rolls Cafe, and Backlot Express.
The Darth Vader cupcake will be available at all quick-service locations, including Starring Rolls Cafe, and Trolley Car Cafe and Tusken Fridge Raiders at Darth’s Mall.
Take a look at the Star Wars grub below: