Paramount Pictures has announced a slew of new deals for its Baywatch reboot movie which hits cinemas today.
The list of participating brands includes:
- Under Armour – created the iconic custom swimsuits and life guard gear seen in the film, and is offering inspired-by apparel and swimwear on online and at select Under Armour Brand House stores.
- Sprint – features custom Baywatch-themed “SprintWatch” digital spots helping customers save money with Sprint’s Unlimited Plan.
- Samsung – offering a special promotion of the waterproof Galaxy S8 this weekend at their Samsung 837 event location in NYC whereby consumers will reach into a pool of submerged phones to reveal their movie themed prize.
- Bloomingdales – the US retailer has decked NYC 59th Street flagship store windows with a Baywatch themed interactive display, produced a swimwear fashion show hosted by the film’s star Ilfenesh Hadera, and offering Baywatch gift with purchase of swimwear at all their store locations.
- Mastercraft – whose boats are featured prominently in the film, have in-dealership promotional campaign, movie ticket giveaway plus digital and print media.
- Coast Soap – featuring special edition BAYWATCH packaging on their classic scent Coast 8-bar and body wash products sold at retail locations nationally and the “Coast $5,000 Always to the Rescue” sweepstakes offering a lucky consumer the chance to win a trip to Miami!
- Crunch Gym – offering a two month BAYWATCH Beach Body group class work-out program exclusively at select locations in NY, LA, Miami, and San Francisco, and will also host movie-themed in-club takeover nights complete with ticket giveaways, photo opportunities, and a sweepstakes!
- Rockstar Energy Drink – features a national sweepstakes alongside in-store signage and a digital campaign.
“These partnering companies have truly tapped into the comedic tone and iconic beach lifestyle that is the new Baywatch movie,” said LeeAnne Stables, president of worldwide marketing partnerships and licensing at Paramount Pictures.
“From the hilarious spots with the Sprint lifeguard on a jet ski saving customers money on their cell phone bills, to Samsung promoting the water resistant capabilities of the Galaxy S8 with floating phones, and Bloomindales offering a national promotion of their swimwear – it’s all building on the excitement for the film release this weekend.”