The app is essential for licensors and licensees looking to get ahead in the world of mobile content.
Its main features include:
* Up to the minute news content arranged chronologically and by category
* Customisable home page to allow users to personalise according to their industry specialism
* Fully searchable news archive
* Industry event listings
* The ability to save favourite articles for offline reading
* Sharing via Facebook and Twitter
Stuart Dinsey, MD of ME and Licensing.biz publisher Intent Media, said: "The development of the iPhone app is another important milestone for the ME brand.
"ME is the mobile content exec's premier source of news and analysis – so it goes wherever its readers go."
The app launch is part of ME's ongoing mission to inform its readers, and to act as a community 'hub'.
This evolution has also seen ME expand into the events space via the Monetising Mobile conference brand. Our second event, on emerging markets, is scheduled for September 28th.
Meanwhile the Meet-Up networking events continue to bring the industry together. The next one is set for September 20th, sponsored by InMobi.
And then there is the ME Awards, now into its sixth year. This year's sell-out event takes place on November 28th.
The iPhone app is available now as a free download right now from the Apple App Store. Just click here if you have an iPhone.