A good smattering of licensed video games are making their presence known at retail, with the latest leisure software chart from ChartTrack showing a number in the top 20.
Wall-E from THQ is the highest new entry at number two, while Guitar Hero: On Tour from Red Octane is up from number 11 to number four.
Lego Indiana Jones: Original Adventures from LucasArts - which was last week's number one - has slipped down to number five.
Outside of the top ten, Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock (Red Octane) is at number 11, Activision's Kung Fu Panda is at number 12 and FIFA 08 (EA) is number 18.
Nintendo's Wii Fit reclaimed the top spot, moving up from number three.
The top ten is as follows:
1. Wii Fit (Nintendo)
2. Wall-E (THQ)
3. Mario Kart Wii (Nintendo)
4. Guitar Hero: On Tour (Red Octane)
5. Lego Indiana Jones: Original Adventures (LucasArts)
6. Wii Play (Nintendo)
7. Mario & Sonic at the Olymic Games (Sega)
8. Super Smash Bros: Brawl (Nintendo)
9. Dr Kawashima's Brain Training (Nintendo)
10. Big Beach Sports (THQ)