The 2012 Gamescom trade and consumer video games event was a resounding success, with a 14 per cent rise in year-on-year visitors.
Over 275,000 attended the show in Cologne, Germany, which ran between August 15th and August 19th.
600 different exhibitors in the games industry showed off their latest products.
And 13 per cent of games on display were licensed. We’ve listed them all here, along with their respective publishing companies:
-NBA 2K13 (2K Games)
- Game of Thrones Seven Kingdoms (BigPoint)
- Ice Age Online (BigPoint)
- Universal Monsters Online (BigPoint)
- Street Fighter x Tekken for Vita (Capcom)
- Cartoon Network Punch: Time Explosion (Deep Silver)
- F1 2012 (Codemasters)
- FIFA 13 (Electronic Arts GmbH)
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Electronic Arts GmbH)
- Moshi Monsters Spiele (Gree)
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations (Namco Bandai)
- One Piece: Pirate Warriors (Namco Bandai)
- Star Trek (Namco Bandai)
- DC Universe Online (ProSiebenSat.1 Games/Sony)
- Rambo (Reef)
- Mensa Academy (Square Enix)
- Rocksmith (Ubisoft GmbH)
- The Hip Hop Dance Experience (Ubisoft GmbH)
- Batman Arkham City: Armoured Edition (Warner Bros)
- Lego Lord of the Rings (Warner Bros)
- Lord of the Rings Online (Warner Bros)
- Lord of the Rings: Guardians of Middle-Earth (Warner Bros)
Next year’s Gamescom will take place between August 21st and August 25th 2013.
Want to receive up to the minute licensing industry news straight to your inbox? Click here to sign up for the free Licensing.biz Daily Digest and Newsflash services. You can also follow Licensing.biz on Twitter and Facebook.