Monetising Mobile takes place on Wednesday May 26th at BAFTA, 195 Piccadilly, London. It has been conceived to give practical advice to brands, IP owners, developers and publishers about the huge commercial opportunity presented by the mobile app.
You can find out:
* How to make an app for £100 in a few hours
* How Shazam used apps to get 75m app users
* How to track your app’s performance across multiple stores instantly
* How in-app payments can help you give away your app and make money later
* How to use the world’s biggest mobile ad network to insert ads into your app, and get paid
* How to use leaderboards, matchmaking and other community tools to make extra money from a loyal app audience
* How to use other popular apps as a distribution channel for yours
* Which app store provides the best options for your app
There's also a chance to hear from Vodafone, O2, Nokia, Intel, RIM and others – and to meet them during the networking period. The action starts at 4.30 and finishes at midnight – and includes drinks and dinner.
At £229, Monetising Mobile costs about one fifth of the usual amount for an industry conference.
You can buy a ticket today by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1992 535647.
Monetising Mobile is also being supported by Platinum Partner Intel, Gold Partners GetJar, MACH, O2 Litmus and Metaflow, plus Silver Partners Bango, , Tanla Mobile, Adfonic and Apprupt. The pen sponsor is ImpulsePay.