Every attendee at next week's Monetising Mobile event will receive a report from Licensing.biz's sister website ME.
Called Mobile Payments 2011, the report usually costs £39.99.
Monetising Mobile: Exploring Opportunities in Mobile Payments is hosted by Mobile Entertainment and takes place on Wednesday May 25th at BAFTA in London.
Email Katy Grant or call +44 (0)1992 535647 to get a ticket straight away.
The report provides an overview of developments in this fast-growing sector, examining subjects such as operator billing, in-app payments, NFC, mobile remittance and more.
The same topics will be discussed at Monetising Mobile next week by speakers including:
* Amanda Rosenberg, associate business development manager for mobile, Google (EMEA)
* Charles Damen, VP of content and apps, Mach Mobile
* Rob Jonas, MD, InMobi EMEA
* Fergal Walker, head of mobile partnerships, Facebook EMEA
* Mary Carol Harris, VP of innovation and new product, Visa Europe Mobile
* James Patmore, MD of EMEA, Boku
* James Davlouros, VP of business discovery, Mastercard
* Anil Malhotra, VP of alliances, Bango
* Tamar Shachar, MD, AppSnips
* David Sheridan, director, market development, OpenMarket
* Yatin Pahwa, head of strategy (digital commerce), Nokia
* Gautam Sabharwal, director of global business development, Tanla Mobile
Monetising Mobile starts at 4.30 pm, finishes late and costs just £229 to attend.
Delegates get dinner and drinks in addition to the presentations.
The Platinum Partner for Monetising Mobile is OpenMarket, the Premium Gold Partners are Nokia and InMobi, Gold Partners are Visa, TPay from Tanla and Mach, and the Silver Partners are Bango, Incentivated and AppSnips.