Despite some stiff competition from four new entries in the ChartTrack All Formats Top Ten, Sega's Wii and DS sporting outing Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games maintains its grip at the top of the charts for the third week in a row.
According to Licensing.biz sister publication MCV, this marks the sixth time that the Beijing-themed outing has ruled the UK charts roost.
Another licensed title having a good week is Lost: The Video Game from Ubisoft, which is a new entry at number three. The game, which is available on PC, PlayStation 3 and Microsoft's Xbox 360, is backed by a hefty marketing campaign, including online, a two-week TV blitz and print.
The ChartTrack top ten in full:
1. Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Sega)
2. Dr Kawashima's Brain Training (Nintendo)
3. Lost: The Video Game (Ubisoft)
4. Frontlines: Fuel of War (THQ)
5. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Activision)
6. Lost Odyssey (Microsoft)
7. More Brain Training from Dr Kawashima (Nintendo)
8. FIFA Street 3 (EA)
9. Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 (Konami)
10. The Sims 2: Freetime (EA)