In celebration of the upcoming cinematic experience created by director Matt Reeves, WarnerMedia Global Brands and Experiences has revealed the largest collection of Batman film products in over a decade, with partners worldwide launching The Batman fashion, accessories, beauty products, toys and collectibles.
Batman influenced the latest style statement of French fashion house Lanvin, who for the first time in the character’s more than 80-year history, has dedicated a collection to DC’s iconic Super Hero and his on-again/off-again antagonist, Catwoman. First seen on the runway during Paris Fashion Week, the collection will be available online and in select Saks Fifth Avenue stores starting March 2 and on saks.com on March 15, in line with the film’s release on March 4 in North America and international release beginning March 2, 2022.
To celebrate the film’s debut, Saks Fifth Avenue’s iconic New York Flagship store will design custom window displays transporting shoppers directly into Reeves’ version of Gotham City. Inside, guests can peruse a bespoke pop-up shop showcasing The Batman-inspired apparel from EleVen by Venus Williams, Maison Labiche, and Lanvin as well as accessories, beauty products, toys and collectibles. The exclusive merchandise collection will also be available to shop online on saks.com.
“WarnerMedia Global Brands and Experiences’ mission is to engage fans with our iconic characters and stories and excite them for new content releases. The Batman is hotly anticipated and will be complemented by imaginative, authentically crafted new products and experiences for fans worldwide,” says Pam Lifford, President, WarnerMedia Global Brands and Experiences. “This is the first solo Batman theatrical release in more than a decade, and this powerful new story inspired even more ways for fans to engage and celebrate this iconic DC Super Hero.”
Warner Bros. Consumer Products’ expansive ‘The Batman’ collection features products across multiple categories, and includes:
- Fashion and footwear from Lanvin
- Apparel from Carhartt and TomboyX
- Activewear from EleVen by Venus Williams, available from Saks Fifth Avenue, Tennis Warehouse and internationally at Zalando
- A training collection from PUMA
- DC Shop merchandise including apparel, sporting goods and more, available to order from 1 February
- Fashion and footwear styles for adults, juniors and kids from national retailers and specialty stores including Target, Walmart, and others. International fashion partners include Zara, Carrefour, and Tealer
- Accessories from Boxlunch, Fast Track, Accessory Innovation, Funko, Manly Bands, Pull & Bear, Global Junk Brands, Mobyfox and Zara. Fossil will drop The Batman x Fossil capsule collection, including collectible watches, jewellery and leather goods
- Beauty products from House of Sillage, Emily Heathe and Dr Squatch
- Toys and collectibles from Funko, Spin Master, McFarlane, LEGO and Hot Wheels
- Adult’s and children’s costumes from Rubies
- Limited edition Oreos emblazoned with The Batman emblem.